Website privacy notice
This privacy notice sets out how The Niblett Whellams Partnership Limited uses and protects any information that you give The Niblett Whellams Partnership Limited when you use this website.
The Niblett Whellams Partnership Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website; you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Niblett Whellams Partnership Limited may change this notice from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This privacy notice is effective from April 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information, including email address and telephone numbers
- Information such as business address and postcode
- Other information relevant to your business and marketing activities
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our services
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
- If you have opted to receive it, we may periodically send you promotional material about our services by all or any of the means you have opted for, including: email, phone or post
- If you have given your permission, from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by all or any of the means you have opted for, including: email, phone or post
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 5419_16.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: Data Protection Officer, The Niblett Whellams Partnership Limited, 3 The Barn, Cherry Orchard, East Sands, Burbage, Marlborough, Wiltshire SN8 3AN. Tel: 01672 811778.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing or market research purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.